ARRAY - AS AN ADJUVANT
ARRAY is a unique micro homogenized, easy to use formulation of ammonium salts and specially designed polymers to enhance pesticide performance.
ARRAY is designed to improve pesticide performance by reducing pesticide antagonism in the spray tank, delivering more pesticide to the target, and by improving uptake of the pesticide by the plant.
ARRAY is formulated for use with Roundup WEATHERMAX, Roundup UltraMax, all other Roundup formulations, Banvel, Clarity, Glyfos, Marksman, Touchdown and other pesticides to improve performance in the mix tank and quality of spray droplets. Array improves the deposition, retention and performance of post-applied pesticides.
ARRAY IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
- Spray droplet retention can be improved by 30%
- Offsets effects of cool weather applications of glyphosate
- Reduces glyphosate antagonism caused by high mineral (Ca,Mg,Na,Fe) water sources
- Increases amount of glyphosate delivered to target plants
- Delays crystallization of glyphosate and dicamba.
- Reduces costly mixing errors by providing proper rate for all additives approved for use with Roundup WEATHERMAX
ARRAY' ADHESIVE QUALITY PROVIDES:
- Adhesive Qualities Increase Retention by 30%
- More Uniform Droplet Size
- Higher Concentration of Pesticide in Droplet
- Increased Penetration
HOW ARRAY IMPROVE ROUNDUP WEATHERMAX:
- Strong Molecular Attraction to Roundup WEATHERMAX
- Naturally Absorbed by Plant, Especially in Cool Weather
- Reduces Antagonism Caused by Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Iron Present in Water
Add ARRAY to the spray tank first before adding any other tank-mix product, unless the tank-mix pesticide(s) or additives direct otherwise.