ROSE - BLACK SPOT
Quali-Pro TM/C WDG fungicide is a formulation of two chemicals to provide both contact and systemic disease control. For use only by certified applicators or those under their immediate supervision. Do not apply with fixed wing or rotary aircraft.
Quali-Pro TM/C WDG fungicide is for use on golf courses, sport turf, ornamental turfgrass, ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees. Used according to the directions on the label, it controls a broad spectrum of turf and ornamental diseases. Thorough uniform coverage of plant surfaces is essential for good disease control.
The wettable, dry granules of Quali-Pro TM/C WDG fungicide should be added to the spray tank while filling with water. Keep the agitator running when filling spray tank and during spray operations.
Combinations in the spray tank with pesticides, fertilizers, or surfactants is not recommended unless your prior use has shown the combination to be physically compatible, effective, and noninjurious under your conditions of use.
- Do not graze treated areas. Do not feed clippings to livestock.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Not for homeowner use.
- Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (i.e., elementary, middle, and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks.
- Not for use on turf being grown for sale or other commercial use as sod.
- This product must not be applied within 25 feet of marine/estuarine water bodies unless there is an untreated buffer area of that width between the area to be treated and the water body.
- Do not use fruit, nuts, or sap from treated trees as food or feed.
ROSE - BLACK SPOT
Repeat every 7-10 days as needed during disease period.
Apply Quali-Pro TM/C WDG fungicide at a rate of .75 to 1.5 pounds per 100 gallons of water unless other rates are shown in the table in the label.
Quali-Pro TM/C WDG fungicide may be used in greenhouses. Quali-Pro TM/C WDG may be used on herbaceous perennials such as leatherleaf ferns and asparagus ferns.
Minimum Re-treatment interval in days: 7 days
Maximum Seasonal Total Per Acre (Applies to Field Grown Only): 72.8 lbs/acre