TURFGRASS - NECROTIC RING SPOT
PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3 is a systemic fungicide for use on turfgrasses for the control of dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa), brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani), anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola), red thread (Laetisaria fuciformis), pink patch (Limonomyces roseipellis), rust (Puccinia graminis), powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis), stripe smut (Ustilago striiformis and Urocystis agropyri), summer patch (Magnaporthe poae), necrotic ring spot (Leptosphaeria korrae), spring dead spot (Leptosphaeria korrae, Leptosphaeria narmari, Ophiosphaerella herpotricha, Gaeumannomyces graminis), take-all patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis), leafspot (Bipolaris spp., Drechslera spp.), gray leafspot (Pyricularia grisea), pink snowmold (Microdochium nivale), Fusarium patch (Fusarium nivale), gray snowmold (Typhula spp.), yellow patch (Rhizoctonia cerealis), and zoysia patch (Rhizoctonia solani).
PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3 also controls numerous diseases on ornamentals and other landscape and nursery plantings. It controls powdery mildews, rusts, leafspots, scabs, and blights. Refer to the appropriate section for specified diseases and plants. Do not apply the product through any type of irrigation system.
When an adjuvant is to be used with the product, Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc. suggests the use of a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant.
TURFGRASS - NECROTIC RING SPOT
- Apply in the fall and/or the early spring depending on local recommendations.
Application Interval/ Timing: Fall or Spring
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
1. USE PRIMERAONE PROPICONAZOLE 14.3 IN A PREVENTIVE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAM.
2. Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
3. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
4. For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
5. For control of soil-borne diseases, PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3 can be watered in after application.
6. Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
7. For optimum turf quality and disease control, use PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3 in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
8. Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
9. Before use of any fungicide, proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
10. Do not apply more than 16 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft./calendar year nor apply more than 5.4 gals. of product per acre per calendar year.
11. Do not graze animals on treated areas. Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry.
12. Bermudagrass can be sensitive to PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3. Do not exceed 4 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft. every 30 days on any variety of bermudagrass. In Florida, do not apply PrimeraOne Propiconazole 14.3 to bermudagrass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90°F.