- Maximize the yield on the land you have before you get more. –@KowalchukFarms
- You can’t scout fields from the seat of the truck driving 40 mph. –@thebirdfarmer
- It’s not the bad years that get you in trouble, it’s the good ones. –@colincameron49
- The only thing in grain farming you can control is how deep you plant the seed… the rest is reaction. –@johnston_garth
- The weather forecast doesn’t make the ground fit. –@MIKEWPF
- Nothing is as good as it seems or as bad as it seems. –@MattMstorby
- Don’t spend dimes chasing pennies. –@Sbaxter311
- Be married to your wife, not the farm. –@michael_bergen
- Buy good farms, not cheap farms. Good farms you pay for once, poor farms you pay for every year. –@LEAADFarms
- Tomorrow’s coming. –@cornandcalves
What's the most sage farming advice you ever received?— John (@KowalchukFarms) June 11, 2019
Who gave you that advice?
My wife's cousin Russell told me "Maximize yield on the land you have before you get more"