- No in-crop applications of dicamba from May 26 to Oct. 31
- A ½ mile buffer required around non-dicamba crops
- One-mile buffers near university and USDA research stations, certified organic crops and commercially grown specialty crops between April 16 and May 25
- Dicamba cannot be mixed with glyphosate between April 16 and May 25
- Applicators must provide proof of dicamba training before purchasing dicamba for in-crop use
We applaud the Plant Board’s decision to grant Arkansas farmers in-season access to the latest dicamba technology that is available to farmers in every other soybean- and cotton-producing state in the country. As we told members of this Board Wednesday, Arkansas farmers are among the best in the country, and we are dedicated to providing them the tools and resources needed to have a successful 2019 season.